What I do

Some call it fate ... I call it Natural. I'm talkin bout the beauty within of course.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Away for the holiday

So its either Late Nite or a Good Morning to all my beauty lovers. Now I know I just started posting but Im heading out of town for the week to visit with the FamBam and I didn't want you all to think I just fell off the planet. I know I missed this past week but I'm just setting up for some tutorials. I'm thinking Fall & Winter and Christmas & New Years looks. Not all in one but just a few ideas brewing ... I'm hoping you all will like what's in store. So stay tuned & I will be posting again on the 29th. I hope to have some previews on the 28th!! See you all soon AND have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Love, Peace & Hair Grease!

P.S. Leave me a comment with things that you're grateful for this Thanksgiving! Whether its your loved ones or your fav beauty product, I wanna know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment